Adventure to fate battle arena, unfinished
Audio game first impressions
Audio game in depth reviews
- A look at two other nyanchan , December special video
- Casual text based gaming part1, Seedship
- Feer the game for IOS review(get it before it's too late!)
- Flip it, iPhone app review. [Recorded with computer and plate back on camera]
- Looking at ontoys, A competitor to RS games and other platforms, part one - Off-line games
- Me playing block party, an audio game released in two thousand 12 I think
- Me playing the new version of The Wastes, spacifically 0.8.6.2, with my new live intro
- Me playing the wastes, a text and sound based game for windows
- Me reviewing Audiostrike, a japanese space invador type game, version 1 04
- Me reviewing a Japanese game from galaxy Laboratory
- Me reviewing an old game called ace fire from X sight interactive
- Me reviewing another Japanese game called enemy shooting
- Me reviewing crazy party, a game that I found out about yesterday
- Me reviewing light cars, a game made by light tech interactive
- Me reviewing pipe 2.0 by BSC games
- Me reviewing world of war, another game made by nyanchan, Recorded before the laser breakout review
- Nyanchan Games plus some news regarding my computer n
- Ontois part two - online games
- Pinball Xtreme review part one
- Playing audio disc, and audio game for windows, with awesome new records!
- Playing pipe 1.0 released into thousand eight
- Playing sonic zoom, and audio game for windows released in 2004, awesome high score!
- The new beat star has been released! Looking at the new default pack and playing some minigames
Audio game updates
Audio games miscellaneous
Esp Pinball Classic
IPad old IOS games overview
IPhone game extravaganza
Minna no Rhythm Tengoku (japanese Rhythm Heaven Fever) updated walkthrough
- 01 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part1, getting used to the controls
- 02 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part2, It crashed. Hoops!
- 03 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part3 Ton ton toooooon!
- 04 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part4, Kotchi miteh!
- 05 Minna no rhythm tengoku update walkthrough part5, and the lag takes over...
- 06 Minna no rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part6, Maji Dai suki!
- 07 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part7, living the dreams of our generation
- 08 Minna no Rhythm tengoku updated walkthrough part8, the lag is pissing me off! Very much!
- 09 Minna no rhythm tengoku updated walkthrough part9, Hay, you can do! Lets everybody go!
- 10 Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough part10, I can't believe my luck
- Minna no Rhythm Tengoku updated walkthrough extra 2, two player endless games and the 100%insentive
- Minna no rhythm tengoku updated walkthrough extra 1, rhythm toys, endless_ classic games & café
- You thought I was done with Rhythm Heaven Fever Not quite yet! (Testing out my latest aquisition)
Nyanchan Sugoroku Dx, unfinished
Rhythm Heaven DS
- 01 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part 1, I suppose I can fuel bots...
- 02 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part 2, Shooting extremely laggy spaceships and pecking laggy beaks
- 03 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part3, If I would stop embarrassing myself, my dreams might come true...
- 04 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part4, Lets go! Scuratcho, hay! And save states...
- 05 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part5, Thank you, verhrhrhrhrhry much!
- 06 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part6, we got out of a long road of darkness, but are met with even more
- 07 Lets play Rhythm heaven DS part7, A lot of wonderful lag, and a lot of firsts, too
- 08 Lets play Rhythm heaven DS part8, stretch out your neck as fast as you can!
- 09 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part9, You'll say you won't let me go, but you did!
- 10 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS part10, took me forever to do, but it was worth it in the end
- 11 Lets play Rhythm Heaven DS extra1, endless games, rhythm toys and the cafe
- 12 Lets play Rhythm heaven DS extra2, guitar lessons and the Battle of the Bands, read description
- Rhythm Heaven DS just got a million times better thanks to this! (Read description)
- Rhythm heaven aniversary video, endless games and rhythm toys in Rhythm heaven DS
Rhythm Heaven Fever
- 01 Lets play Rhythm heaven fever part1 - 'If you've played rhythm rage, you've played this game too...'
- 02 Lets play Rhythm Heaven Fever part 2 - 'Lots of monkeys everywhere?.'
- 03 Lets play Rhythm heaven fever part 3 - 'This remix is amazing!'
- 04 Lets play Rhythm heaven fever part 4 - 'Starting to experience some technical difficulties.'
- 05 Lets play Rhythm heaven fever part5, ‘Flipper flop is the cutest game ever!’
- 06 Lets play Rhythm heaven feaver part6 - 'All about craziness, not really in to it...
- 07 Lets play Rhythm heaven feaver part7 - 'Ok, it's off, through the laggy creddits we go, together...
- 08 Lets play Rhythm heaven fever part8 - 'I am not good at these games, what can i do '
- 09 Lets play Rhythm Heaven Fever part9 - 'It's up to me to be into hitting balls and screwing bots...'
- 10 Lets play Rhythm Heaven Fever part10 - 'Having to save to get passed the last two games is so sad.'
- Looking back at Rhythm Heaven Fever, playing a bunch of my favourite games
- Playing some Rhythm Heaven Fever with the latest version of Dolphin, Read description
- Rhythm Heaven Fever even more extras - Self 2player stuff and updates on the sound collection
- Rhythm heaven fever extras video - Rhythm toys, endless games, classic games, now in loopback!
- rhythm heaven fever last bits - 2p bossanova, fighting toy, endless remix, and more
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
- 01 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 1, welcome to the world of rhythm!
- 02 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 2, my keyboard is so annoying sometimes
- 03 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 3, glorious citrus, I must have more!
- 04 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 4, I embarrass and surprise myself at the same time
- 05 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 5, and I thought things couldn't become any easier...
- 06 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 6, birds and... Japan What a fitting combination!
- 07 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 7, you think you can fool me Not a chance! Read description
- 08 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part 8, ba bum bum bum!!!
- 09 Lets play Rhythm paradise Megamix part 9, This keyboard is killing me!
- 10 Lets play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part10, short but tasty
- 11 Lets Play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part11, Ka-Mo-Neh, Hay!
- 12 Lets play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part12, I'm playing with a gamepad now!
- 13 Let's play Rhythm Paradise Megamix Part13, I saved the hardest tower for last
- 14 Lets Play Rhythm Paradise Megamix part14, stars all around! It's absolutely amazing!
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix w_Citra update, it's playable now and I'm having so much fun playing it!
- The hardest moments of Rhythm Heaven Megamix, Karate Man Senior and Final remix, Read description
- You thought RH megamix tempo up games are hard Think again! Honeybee remix 150%w_Citra emulator
Rhythm Tengoku Arcade
- 01 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade part1, stagy o sentakushitteh neh!
- 02 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku arcade part2, is it left Is it right Is it perhaps up Which one
- 03 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade part3, short but sweet, like the Hunny Sweat Angel of Love
- 04 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade part4, that was not a seamless transition at all! Read description
- 05 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku arcade part5, the game is out of sync! Someone help me!
- 06 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku arcade part6, it's kinda turning into a GBA playthrough now
- 07 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku arcade part7, OK, that was quite hard
- 08 Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade part8, Finally got something right for once!
- Demonstration of Rhythm Tengoku Arcade, playing set5
- Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade tempo up! Finally the series has come to an end!
- Lets Play Rhythm Tengoku Arcade, messing around in two player mode
Rhythm Tengoku GBA
- 01 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku for GBA, completely blind, (literally), part1 - 'Oh my god, it works!'
- 02 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 2 - 'Don don, pam pam! '
- 03 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part3 - 'Turn right, puh puh puh punch! '
- 04 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 4 - 'Honto des ka Yo, yo. '
- 05 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 5 - 'I'm cheating at this point, but i don't care. '
- 06 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 6 - 'Rapping, turning right, and punching. '
- 07 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 7 - 'This beat is definately non stop...'
- 08 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku part 8 - 'I am actually enjoying this remix. '
- 09 Lets play Rhythm Tengoku real finale, I don't even know what i'm doing, but i love doing it.
- Lets try out OBS streaming and hopefully continue Rhythm Tengoku corruptions!
- Rhythm Tengoku corruption extravaganza
- Rhythm Tengoku with the Bizhawk emulator part2
- Rhythm Tengoku with the Bizhawk emulator
- Rhythm tengoku bonus video, showing off the rest of the drum patterns
- Rhythm tengoku with the Bizhawk emulator part3, finally corrupting!
- What does it sound like when you play along to Sequence storm tracks using a drum kit from a GBA
- rhythm tengoku update, more states, new tools, cool corruptions, and updated battery!
Sequence Storm audio cues, ( no visuals )
- 01 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- 02 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty part2! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- 03 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty part3, Jelly! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- 03-2 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty part3, again! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- 04 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty part4! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- 05 Lets play Sequence storm mission mode challenge difficulty part5, final! (audio cues 1, no visuals)
- A quick demo of Daniel's Sequence Storm announcer tool and how to create an announcer
- A very early preview of what's to come in the upcoming expansion of Sequence storm(no visuals)
- Blind guy tries to ace New Order on Sequence Storm but fails spectacularly
- I play my favourite track in Sequence Storm in the best way possible! Ft. jelly announcer!
- I underestimated the power of rhythm! Sequence Storm Hide and seek track hard dif. audio cues mode
- Let's test my skills with some hard tracks on Sequence storm on Audio cues 2! (No visuals)
- Let's test my skills with some hard tracks on Sequence storm on Audio cues 2! restream, (No visuals)
- Lets enjoy some great EDM with my favourite tracks from Sequence Storm on Arcade mode! (no visuals)
- Lets play Jelly's raceway on Sequence storm and get a huge amount of credits! (No visuals)
- What's this A custom announcer for Sequence Storm ( read description, no visuals )